Providing the full spectrum of Cyber Defenses; Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond & Recover.
24/7 Incident Management
Security Device Management
Managed Detection & Response
Vulnerability Management as a service
Digital Risk & Threat Protection as a Service
MSS & MDR Onsite Engineers
- Incident Response
- Threat Analysis
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Threat Hunting
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Network Detection & Response (NDR)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Vulnerability Management
- Service Options
- Support Services
- Managed Services
- Cloud Services
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Combating the Ever-changing cyber threat landscape requires 24/7/365 continuous monitoring, active hunting, depth digital forensic analysis using cyber threat intelligence, and real-time threat detection. In today’s ever-changing security landscape, simple alerting is no longer enough. The Legacy MSS methodology, which includes firewalls, anti-virus, and log management (SIEM), now becomes a minimal infrastructure requirement. The actual variation with MDR is the qualified and certified professionals who are on-site and equipped with the knowledge and tools to actively defend and protect your organization’s data. Having well experienced and proper people, processes, and technology deployed for fast detection and response is critical to minimizing the risk of a significant breach.
What do we do
Develop and Progress Detection
Investigate every threat
Automate response actions
Why CyberGate MDR?
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is CyberGate ‘s wide-ranging approach for detecting cyber threats to any size of Organization. MDR services have transformed into the core of our approach to cybersecurity. With our MDR subscriptions, Organization gets more than just automated altering. You will receive the forensic abilities of a real person and a high-touch approach to investigation and analysis.
Summary of our MDR capabilities
- Detect threats before they become breaches.
- Monitor, Detect, classify, and notify any suspicious network behaviour.
- Execute threat detection and drill down to the exact known assets of the entity.
- Define and establish profiles for Networks, at flow and traffic flow and detect any abnormalities.
- Monitor and discover all egress and ingress network flow data.
- Continuous Enrichment of threat intelligence with data collected and available.
- Develop required notification and Collection of alerts into reporting.
- Provide actionable information through ticketing and monthly reporting.
Trusted & certified by enterprises worldwide
Let's Work Together
Interested in Cyber Security? Speak to our team today.