- Microsoft Threat Intelligence Center (MSTIC) has identified a destructive malware operation targeting multiple
organizations in Ukraine.
- This malware first appeared in Ukraine on January 13, 2022.
- The malware was disguised as a blackmail program, but its true purpose may be to destroy data at the hackers’
command, Microsoft said.
- All evidence indicates that Russia is behind the cyberattack. Moscow continues to wage a hybrid war and is actively
building up its forces in the information and cyberspaces,” Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Development said Sunday.
- Microsoft Threat Intelligence Center
- Review all authentication
- Enable multifactor authentication
- Enable Controlled folder Access (CFA)
Please enter your email to Read more